Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and Weebly integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Site publishThis Trigger fires every time you publish your Weebly website.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Product saleThis Trigger fires every time a new sale occurs on your website.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Blog commentThis Trigger fires every time someone posts a comment to a specific blog.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Form submissionThis Trigger fires every time you receive a new form submission.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Publish blog postThis Action will publish a new blog post to your site.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together