Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and World Health Organization integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- News from the WHOThis trigger fires when a new update is posted by the WHO.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- New disease outbreak newsThis trigger fires when a new disease outbreak update is posted the by World Health Organization.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- History of disease outbreak newsThis query returns a list of when new disease outbreaks update were posted by the WHO
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of news from the WHOThis query returns a list of when new updates were posted by the WHO.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together