IF Motion Detected THEN Send Notification on IFTTT App
Other popular Aerial Technologies workflows and automations
- IF Suspected Motion THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Suspected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Motion Detected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Detected THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN add row to Google Sheets
Useful Aerial Technologies and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Motion StoppedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is not detected anymore.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is detected.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Suspected MotionTriggers when there is a lower confidence of detecting movement.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Suspected StoppedTriggers when a Suspected Motion event has stopped.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together