IF Motion Detected THEN Turn Device On
Other popular Aerial Technologies workflows and automations
- IF Motion Detected THEN Send Notification on IFTTT App
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Detected THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Suspected Motion THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Suspected THEN Turn Device On
Useful Aerial Technologies and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion StoppedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is not detected anymore.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is detected.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- Suspected MotionTriggers when there is a lower confidence of detecting movement.
- Suspected StoppedTriggers when a Suspected Motion event has stopped.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together