IF Motion Suspected THEN Turn Device On
Other popular Aerial Technologies workflows and automations
- IF Motion Detected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Detected THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Stopped THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Detected THEN Send Notification on IFTTT App
- IF Suspected Motion THEN add row to Google Sheets
Useful Aerial Technologies and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together