If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- Use Google Home to Trigger an Amazon Alexa Action (mkZense)
- Bateria 15%
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado to auto mode
- If levitron Plugin turns on, then send IFTTTrigger-14 action to your Alexa device
- Campainha Cozinha
- If temperature drops below 33°F, then send IFTTTrigger-Temp-Below-Frz action to your Alexa device
- Alexa Actions when everyone leaves
- If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- sendAlexaActionByMkzenseThis service from mkZense will send an action to run a routine on your Alexa device. Use it to add Voice to your Applet.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together