If tado goes to Away mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- If Garage Door is closed, then send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger "ExitHome" to Alexa
- Fasting time routine on Alexa from mkZense
- If New message in inbox, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- Campainha Sala
- If temperature drops below 33°F, then send IFTTTrigger-Temp-Below-Frz action to your Alexa device
- Alexa Actions when everyone leaves
- If tado goes to Home mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and MyMilan integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Door LockThis action will perform the door lock state change.
- sendAlexaActionByMkzenseThis service from mkZense will send an action to run a routine on your Alexa device. Use it to add Voice to your Applet.
- MyMilan ScenesThis action will execute the scenes created in the MyMilan Application.
- LightingThis action will control the lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together