Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Useful BG Home and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together