If you exit an area, arm Arlo
Other popular Location workflows and automations
- If you enter an area get a notification to turn back ON WiFi to save cellular data
- Track your work hours in Google Calendar
- Track how much time you spend at a certain location via Google Calendar
- Get a notification reminding you to mute your phone when you get to work
- Automatically unmute your Android when you get back home
- Battery Saver
- Keep a record in a Google spreadsheet of all your gym visits
- Get a notification to turn off your Wi-Fi whenever you leave a specific location
Useful Location and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together