Peak Time Savings (PTS) - ecobee - Optional: Set Comfort Profile for ComEd PTS Hours
Other popular ComEd workflows and automations
- Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
- Carbon Quality - Philips Hue Lights: Change color of my Hue bulbs when carbon quality is clean
- Peak Time Savings (PTS) - Philips Hue Lights: Turn off when ComEd PTS Hours begin
- Carbon Quality - WeMo: Turn off my appliance when carbon threshold is exceeded
- Connect ComEd to ecobee to unlock powerful experiences
- Average Price Change - Honeywell - Part 1: Set Honeywell Thermostat when price is high
- Carbon Quality - Phone Call/SMS: Get a call and text when carbon threshold is exceeded
- Peak Time Savings (PTS) - Honeywell - Part 1: Enable pre-cooling for a PTS event on my Honeywell
Useful ComEd and Govee Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Change in Average PriceThis trigger fires for an account that is on a dynamic pricing plan such as the Residential Hourly Pricing program or other real time market rates whenever the average price changes.
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Carbon QualityIndicates whether the carbon is clean or dirty
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Peak Time Savings - Savings Hours AnnouncedThis trigger activates whenever Peak Time Savings Hours are announced and during various stages of an event.
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Manage your Carbon Footprint - Change in carbon intensityThis trigger fires whenever the carbon intensity changes for the ComEd service territory, use this trigger to help lower your carbon footprint by reducing your energy during high carbon times
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together