Carbon Quality - IFTTT: Notify me through the IFTTT app when carbon index goes back down
Other popular ComEd workflows and automations
- Peak Time Savings (PTS) - Honeywell - Part 2: Set temperature for start of PTS Hours on my Honeywell
- Carbon Quality - Philips Hue Lights: Change color of my Hue bulbs when carbon quality is clean
- Carbon Quality - Ecobee - Part 1: Set Ecobee Thermostat when carbon threshold is exceeded
- Connect ComEd to Honeywell to unlock powerful experiences
- Connect ComEd to ecobee to unlock powerful experiences
- Carbon Quality - Phone Call/SMS: Get a call and text when carbon quality is dirty
- IFTTT: Receive push notification when ComEd Peak Time Savings (PTS) Hours are announced
- Connect ComEd to WeMo to unlock powerful experiences
Useful ComEd and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Change in Average PriceThis trigger fires for an account that is on a dynamic pricing plan such as the Residential Hourly Pricing program or other real time market rates whenever the average price changes.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Carbon QualityIndicates whether the carbon is clean or dirty
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Peak Time Savings - Savings Hours AnnouncedThis trigger activates whenever Peak Time Savings Hours are announced and during various stages of an event.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- Manage your Carbon Footprint - Change in carbon intensityThis trigger fires whenever the carbon intensity changes for the ComEd service territory, use this trigger to help lower your carbon footprint by reducing your energy during high carbon times
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together