Set your Dawn House bed to flat mode with Amazon Alexa
Other popular Dawn House workflows and automations
- Play your favorite songs on Sonos when your Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
- Philips Hue & Dawn House
- Start Spotify playback when your Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
- Turn on Philips Hue lights when Dawn House bed alarm clock is activated
Useful Dawn House and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together