When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Arlo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together