When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Wink: Pivot Power Genius integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together