When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together