When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When SmartThings senses the temperature drop below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together