Change CAM profile when MSmartHome Washer cycle completes
Other popular MSmartHome Washer workflows and automations
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, blink Philips Hue lights.
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, change color of LIFX lights.
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, have Sonos play your favorite song.
- When Nuki Smart Lock is locked, lock Midea Washer's child lock.
- When you leave home, lock Midea Washer's child lock.
- Play a spoken notification when your Midea Washer completes a cycle.
- Receive a notification when your Midea Washer completes a cycle.
- If an error occurs with your Midea Washer, receive a notification on the IFTTT app.
Useful MSmartHome Washer and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Washing cycle finishesThis trigger fires when a washing cycle is finished.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Washing machine errorThis trigger fires when the washing machine has an error.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Pause the washing machineThis Action will pause the washing machine when it is running.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Activate the child lock of the washing machineThis Action will activate the child lock of the washing machine.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Turn off the washing machineThis Action will turn off the washing machine.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together