Ecobee indoor temperature is greater then X, turn on Nethome Plus AC
Other popular NetHome Plus AC workflows and automations
- When Aqara window or door is opened, turn off Nethome Plus AC
- With the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Nethome Plus AC
- When the outdoor temperature rises above X, turn on NethomePlus AC
- When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Nethome Plus AC
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Nethome Plus AC
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater then X, turn on Nethome Plus AC
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Nethome Plus AC
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Nethome Plus AC
Useful NetHome Plus AC and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together