#EnergyChallenge: Pause your Toshiba Microwave when an #OhmHour starts.
Other popular TSmartLife Microwave workflows and automations
- When a cook cycle is finished,send a notification on the IFTTT app
- When a cooking cycle finished, have SONOS play your favorite song.
- Ask Alexa to pause the Micorwave.
- When a cooking cycle is finished, notify my Echo.
- Ask Alexa to cook with Toshiba Microwave.
- When a cook cycle is finished, blink Philips Hue lights.
- When a cooking cycle finished, blink LIFX lights.
- When a cook cycle is finished, have Alexa make an announcement.
Useful TSmartLife Microwave and Angelcam integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Stop camera recordingThis action will stop recording of a camera you specify
- Set Microwave ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work mode.
- Start camera recordingThis action will start recording of a camera you specify
- Set Cooking StatusThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work status.
- Receive event from sensorThis action will create an event from the specified sensor. All other settings (sensor name, type, site, arming, ...) are managed at Angelcam platform.
- Set Defrost ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the defrost work mode.
- Start broadcastingThis action will start broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Stop broadcastingThis action will stop broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Arm RTSThis action will arm RTS causing that you will receive notifications about security incidents based on your notifications settings.
- Disarm RTSThis action will disarm RTS causing that no sensor connected to Angelcam will trigger security incident.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together