Start recording every day at
Other popular Angelcam workflows and automations
- Send an event to Angelcam when SmartThings detects motion
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link camera detects sound
- Stop recording every day at
- Start recording
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link sensor detects motion
- Stop recording
- Send an event to Angelcam when Wireless Tag detects motion
- Start recording when you exit a defined area
Useful Angelcam and Ring integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Ring DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- Incident detectedThis trigger fires when Angelcam evaluates that incident that you should be aware of is happening based on data received from your sensors.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
- History of Ring DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- History of when an incident was detectedThis query returns a list of when an incident was detected by Angelcam.
- History of Motion DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
Actions (Then that)
- Stop camera recordingThis action will stop recording of a camera you specify
- Start camera recordingThis action will start recording of a camera you specify
- Receive event from sensorThis action will create an event from the specified sensor. All other settings (sensor name, type, site, arming, ...) are managed at Angelcam platform.
- Start broadcastingThis action will start broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Stop broadcastingThis action will stop broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Arm RTSThis action will arm RTS causing that you will receive notifications about security incidents based on your notifications settings.
- Disarm RTSThis action will disarm RTS causing that no sensor connected to Angelcam will trigger security incident.
Angelcam and Ring resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together