Stop recording when you enter a defined area
Popular Angelcam and Location workflows and automations
Useful Angelcam and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Incident detectedThis trigger fires when Angelcam evaluates that incident that you should be aware of is happening based on data received from your sensors.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Stop camera recordingThis action will stop recording of a camera you specify
- Start camera recordingThis action will start recording of a camera you specify
- Receive event from sensorThis action will create an event from the specified sensor. All other settings (sensor name, type, site, arming, ...) are managed at Angelcam platform.
- Start broadcastingThis action will start broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Stop broadcastingThis action will stop broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Arm RTSThis action will arm RTS causing that you will receive notifications about security incidents based on your notifications settings.
- Disarm RTSThis action will disarm RTS causing that no sensor connected to Angelcam will trigger security incident.
Angelcam and Location resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together