When a cook cycle is finished, blink Philips Hue lights.
Other popular TSmartLife Microwave workflows and automations
- When a cook cycle is finished, have Alexa make an announcement.
- #EnergyChallenge: Pause your Toshiba Microwave when an #OhmHour starts.
- Ask Alexa to defrost with Toshiba Microwave.
- When a cook cycle is finished,send a notification on the IFTTT app
- When a cooking cycle is finished, notify my Echo.
- Ask Alexa to cook with Toshiba Microwave.
- Ask Alexa to pause the Micorwave.
- When a cooking cycle finished, blink LIFX lights.
Useful TSmartLife Microwave and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set Microwave ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work mode.
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Set Cooking StatusThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work status.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Set Defrost ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the defrost work mode.
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together