If every day at 05:00 PM, then set a zone temperature
Popular Date & Time and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat workflows and automations
Useful Date & Time and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together