Enable quick action
Other popular Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat workflows and automations
- If sunrise, then set a zone temperature
- Change temperature at this time
- Set a thermostat zone temperature
- If outside temperature rises above X°, then turn off the heating
- Disable quick action
- If You enter an area, then set a zone temperature
- If new SMS sent matches "Disable", then disable a quick action
- Set Honeywell thermostat while you are on the way Home
Useful Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat and Somfy Protect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- System is armedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is armed.
- System is set to night modeThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is set to night mode.
- System is disarmedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is disarmed.
- Alarm initiatedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of Night Mode EventsThis query returns a list of events when your Myfox Security system was set to night mode.
- History of alarm initiatedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of System is disarmedThis query returns a list of times when your Myfox Security system was disarmed.
- History of system is armedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox Security system was armed.
Actions (Then that)
- Sound the sirenThis Action will immediately sound the 110 db siren of your Myfox Security system.
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Security modeThis Action will change the security mode of your Myfox Security system.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Control camera shutterThis Action will open or close the shutter of your Myfox Security Camera.
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together