When a cooking cycle finished, blink LIFX lights.
Other popular TSmartLife Microwave workflows and automations
- When a cooking cycle is finished, notify my Echo.
- When a cooking cycle finished, have Yeelight change the color temperature.
- When a cooking cycle finished, have SONOS play your favorite song.
- Ask Alexa to pause the Micorwave.
- Ask Alexa to cook with Toshiba Microwave.
- When a cook cycle is finished, blink Philips Hue lights.
- When a cook cycle is finished,send a notification on the IFTTT app
- When a cook cycle is finished, receive an SMS notification.
Useful TSmartLife Microwave and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Cook finishedThis trigger fires when preheat finished.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Set Microwave ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work mode.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Set Cooking StatusThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the designated work status.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set Defrost ModeThis acttion will set the microwave oven to the defrost work mode.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together