Useful TPorig and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together