Useful TPorig and GE Appliances Window AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Target temperature reachedThis Trigger fires when the target temperature has been reached.
- Fan only mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time fan-only mode is selected.
- Cool mode selectedThis Trigger fires when cool-mode has been selected.
- Energy saver mode selectedThis Trigger fires when energy-saver mode is selected.
- History of when Cool mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when cool-mode was been selected.
- Device statusThis query returns the status of the user device.
- History of when fan only mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when fan-only mode was selected.
- History of target temperature reachedThis query returns a list of when the target temperature was been reached.
- History of air filter needs cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
Actions (Then that)
- Set target temperatureThis Action will set a target temperature on your window ac unit.
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Set AC modeThis Action will set the mode of the air conditioner unit.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set fan modeThis Action will set the fan mode on the air conditioner unit.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Turn off ACThis Action will turn off the air conditioner unit.
- Turn on ACThis Action will turn on the air conditioner unit.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together