When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, change color of Philips Hue lights.
Other popular TSmartLife Dryer workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to trigger turn off Toshiba Dryer.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, change color of LIFX lights.
- #EnergyChallenge: Pause your Toshiba Dryer when an #OhmHour starts.
- Receive a notification when your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, blink Philips Hue lights.
- If an error occurs with your Toshiba Dryer, receive a notification on the IFTTT app.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, receive an SMS notification.
Useful TSmartLife Dryer and data.world integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis action will add a file via URL to a data.world dataset or data project. If a file already exists with the same name, it will be updated.
- Pause the dryerThis Action will pause the dryer when it is running.
- Sync files and streamsThis action will initiate the sync process for a data.world dataset or data project. data.world will fetch the latest version of all files added via URL and process data streamed since the last sync.
- Turn off the dryerThis Action will turn off the Dryer.
- Append to a streamThis action will append a new record to a stream in a data.world dataset or data project. New data appended to a stream will be processed the next time sync runs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together