If Any new event added on Google Calendar , then Add a task with in TickTick
Other popular TickTick workflows and automations
- When a new issue is assigned to you in Github create a task in TickTick
- Create a callback task in TickTick for missed calls
- Add new TickTick task to Akiflow as tasks
- TickTick to Google Calendar one-way sync
- If a new to-do list item is created in Todoist via Alexa, import that task to a Ticktick list
Useful TickTick and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- New task createdThis trigger fires every time you add a new task in TickTick.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- New completed taskThis trigger fires every time you complete a task in TickTick.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- History of completed taskThis query returns a list of every time you complete a task on TickTick.
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of task createdThis query returns a list of every time you add a new task on TickTick.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together