Useful Aimore Smart and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together