Useful Aimore Smart and Arlo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- What is the current status of the device?This query returns whether the device is turned on, turned off or offline.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together