Useful Aimore Smart and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together