Useful air-Q and Blue by ADT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A sensor eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT sensor notices activity in the home.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- A device or network issueThis trigger fires when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- A change in the lightsThis trigger fires whenever a light is turned on, turned off, or a dimmer level is changed
- A door lock eventThis trigger fires when a door is locked or unlocked
- A thermostat eventThis trigger fires whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- A change in arm stateThis trigger fires whenever the Blue By ADT system arm state changes.
- A garage door eventThis trigger fires whenever a garage door is opened or closed
- A camera motion eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT camera detects motion
- An alarm eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT alarm event occurs.
- A doorbell camera eventThis triggers fires when your Blue by ADT doorbell camera is rang or detects motion.
- A person detection eventThis trigger fires when your camera detects a person.
- History of a thermostat eventThis query returns a list of whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- History of a device or network has issueThis query returns a list of when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- History of a garage door eventThis query returns a list of whenever a garage door was opened or closed.
- History of camera motion eventsThis query returns a list of when a Blue By ADT camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Arm systemThis action will arm the Blue By ADT security system.
- Turn on a lightThis action will turn on a light.
- Turn off a lightThis action will turn off a light.
- Set dimmer levelThis action will set the level of a dimmer.
- Lock a doorThis action will lock a door.
- Close the garage doorThis action will close the garage door
- Set thermostat in Auto mode to a temperature rangeThis action will set your thermostat to high and low temperature range while in Auto or Dual mode. This does not set the thermostat to Auto mode.
- Set thermostat to heat or cool to a single temperatureThis action will set your thermostat to heat or cool mode and set a single temperature.
- Take a snapshotThis action will take a snapshot on a selected camera
- Record a video clipThis action will record a video clip on a selected camera
- Execute a ruleThis action will execute a rule you have created on your LifeShield account. To create a new rule, open your Blue By ADT app go to settings, and select Rules.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together