Useful air-Q and FL-1000 Leak Detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever a leak is detected
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Dry Pipe DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the controller detects the pipe is dry.
- Freeze DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the freeze setpoint is hit.
Actions (Then that)
- Reset AlarmsThis action will reset the alarm state on the controller
- Trip Leak AlarmThis action will trip the leak alarm on the leak detector.
- Change Schedule ModeThis action will allow you to change the schedule mode on the leak detector.
- Set Valve StateThis action will allow you to manually open and close the valve on the leak detector.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together