Useful air-Q and Gewiss Smart Home IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together