Useful air-Q and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together