Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
- Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
- Show new NFTs on Alexa
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Show received NFTs on my mobile
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
Useful Algorand blockchain and data.world integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis action will add a file via URL to a data.world dataset or data project. If a file already exists with the same name, it will be updated.
- Sync files and streamsThis action will initiate the sync process for a data.world dataset or data project. data.world will fetch the latest version of all files added via URL and process data streamed since the last sync.
- Append to a streamThis action will append a new record to a stream in a data.world dataset or data project. New data appended to a stream will be processed the next time sync runs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together