Run my American Standard Home automation when the outdoor temperature rises above a specified level
Other popular American Standard® Home workflows and automations
- Run my American Standard Home automation when VOC value is above or below a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when I send a text message to IFTTT
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the pollen count rises above a threshold
Useful American Standard® Home and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together