If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
Useful Android Photos and BOCCO emo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together