Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Useful Android Photos and Buffer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any new post in BufferThis Trigger fires every time you add a new post to Buffer or post now via Buffer.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo in BufferThis Trigger fires every time you add a new photo to Buffer or post now via Buffer.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Buffer resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together