Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- From camera to Google Drive
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Screenshot to Evernote
Useful Android Photos and Dawn House BR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together