Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Android Screenshots to Nimbus Note
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
Useful Android Photos and Disqus integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New commentThis trigger fires when a new post (comment) is added to a forum.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New flagged commentThis trigger fires when there is a new flagged comment.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New email subscriberThis trigger fires when a user subscribes to your forum email.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together