Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Pic to watch
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and Equal Rights Advocates integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New blog postThis trigger fires each time there is a new blog post on EqualRights.org
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together