Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- push screen short to Chrome
Useful Android Photos and RSS Feed integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New feed itemThis Trigger fires every time a new item is added to the feed you specify.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New feed item matchesThis Trigger fires every time a new item in the feed you specify contains a particular keyword or simple phrase.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and RSS Feed resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together