push screen short to Chrome
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- From camera to Google Drive
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
Useful Android Photos and Harvest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together