Upload photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Email me my Android photos
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Pic to watch
Useful Android Photos and Home Connect Roxxter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together