Catch the thief
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- push screen short to Chrome
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together