Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Email me my Android photos
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- From camera to Google Drive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
Useful Android Photos and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when motion is detected on the selected camera.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- AlertThis trigger fires when an alert is raised by the selected device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when sound is detected on the selected microphone
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together