Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- push screen short to Chrome
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Foto Google Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Save a dollar every time you take a photo!
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- From camera to Google Drive
- Send any new photo to my telegram
Useful Android Photos and National Geographic on YouTube integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "National Geographic" YouTube channel
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together