Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Screenshot send to e-mail
Useful Android Photos and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together